He received B.Sc. in Land Surveying Engineering (2000), and then the M.Sc. degree in Geodesy from K.N.Toosi University,Tehran, Iran in 2002, the Ph.D. degree from the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden, in 2011. He promoted to Docent in Geodesy (2013). He is working as Professor at University of Gävle and Senior Researcher at KTH.
- “Stomnät i luften (Project Adapted Network-RTK for road construction projects)” supported by Swedish Transport Administration (Trafikverket) (2019-2022).
- Satellite monitoring of railways using InSAR (Trafikverket) (2020-2021).
- Spatial Data Innovation a research project supported by The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth (Tillväxtverket) (2018-2021).
- Improvement in 3D mapping and accuracy assessment using aerial photogrammetry data supported by Lars E. Lunbderg’s foundation (2018-2020).
- Cost-effective data capturing using satellite images for subsidence monitoring in urban regions supported by SWECO and J. Gust. Richert foundation (2019-2020).
READ MORE ABOUT