The members of the Centre Management Board are appointed by the board of the University of Gävle and they have a three year term of office.
The board consists of:
- Boel Callermo (chairman), Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions, Head of Employer Policy Division (present affiliation); Swedish Work Environment Authority, Head of Department Inspection Mid-Sweden (affiliation from 090427)
- Håkan Attius (vice chairman), Research secretary at the University of Gävle
- Roland Kadefors, professor, University of Gothenburg
- Rosalie Andersson, IF Metall trade union, Occupational health and insurance unit
- Tommy Berger, Gävleborg County Council
- Marie Louise Brändström, Occupational health service director, Västerbotten County Council
- Mats Djupsjöbacka, Director of CBF
- Svend Erik Mathiassen, Head of research at CBF
- Per Lindberg, Representative for the researchers at CBF
- Per Liv, Representative for the students at CBF
Meetings will be held 6 times per year.
The Centre Management Board is responsible for:
- The over-all Centre management, including contractual, financial, and personnel matters.
- Planning and follow-up of R&D activities, including time lines, production and quality.
- Formation and closure of R&D programs, and appointment of principal investigators.
- Identification of issues on which the Centre Management Committee shall be consulted.